Administration of Justice 200
Im trying to learn for my Law class and Im stuck. Can you help?
A.Consider the following acts/factual scenarios and in each case, decide whether the act should be treated as a crime.State for each situation whether it should be a crime then include 2-3 sentences about why you made that decision.Single space each paragraph, then double space between paragraphs.Number your paragraphs according to the 12 situations described below.
B.Next, rank the acts from the most serious to least serious.In 8 – 10 sentences (1 – 2 paragraphs), after you list your rankings in order, describe how and why you ranked the factual scenarios the way you did.This section may be single spaced as well.
- Robert sells crack cocaine and uses the proceeds to support his mother, who is on welfare.
- Liz pickpockets an individuals wallet containing $50.
- Donald is a used car dealer who turns back the odometer on cars he sells.
- Ted robs a liquor store at gunpoint.
- Ellen leaves a store with change for a $10 bill after she realizes that she gave the cashier a $5 bill.
- Lilly approaches a man for the purpose of prostitution.
- Ming refuses to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle.
- A company pollutes a river with waste from its auto factory.
- Marge gets drunk then hits a child while speeding through a school zone.
- Burt observes his best friend shoplifting but does not turn him in.
- Eva works as a prostitute on the street to pay for her heroin habit.
- Nigel is a videographer.He gets paid to film porn, and on occasion, the porn involves children between 12 – 16 years old.
After finishing A and B above, summarize your experience with this assignment.Was it difficult? If so, what made it difficult?If you were a politician, could you decide what should be considered crimes, then decide how serious they are, thus how much punishment is appropriate?This conclusion paragraph should be 4 – 6 sentences.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.