After reading chapter 3, reviewing the PowerPoint slides, and watching the videos (and other readings if present) discuss the following: | Get Quick Solution
I need support with this English question so I can learn better.
After reading chapter 3, reviewing the PowerPoint slides, and watching the videos (and other readings if present) discuss the following:
Explain the differences between Static IP Addressing and Dynamic IP Addressing. Give an example of using both (ex: why/when would you use Static and why/when would you use Dynamic)?
General guidelines for all class discussions:
- You are responsible to post, at minimum, at least three times (including your original introduction) to the Discussion area for the Introduction Discussion Forum. More posts are welcome and encouraged.
- Post a thorough, grammatically sound response that pertains to the course material ]
- It is critical that you are forthright and genuine with your opinions when it comes to participating in our class discussions. However, it is essential that you tie your opinions into the literature and substance of the topics being covered within the class for that particular week. In other words, your responses should allude to, and suggest a sort of understanding/comprehension of the material being covered in class for that period of time.
- Supplement the textbook information with at least one other source.
- Do not use the following sources:
- Wikipedia – no wiki pages at all.
- Yahoo Answers
- Follow APA Guidelines.
- Make sure to cite all sources appropriately. (Don’t forget to use quotation marks.)
- If the work is plagiarized, your grade will be a 0.
- Remember if what you write is not your words, thoughts, or ideas you must cite the source and quote appropriately.