American Government questions
Help me study for my Political Science class. Im stuck and dont understand.
Please answer the questions completely
1) Explain the Electoral College Process – from beginning to end – in all the states except Maine and Nebraska.
2) Briefly explain the five strategies of interest groups that were discussed in class?
3) What is the difference between Liberal Interpretivism and Strict Contstructivism?
4) What is Common Law
5) As discussed in class, how do the first two functions of The Administration relate to each other?
Answer number 6 with about 5 sentences
6) The concept of Energy in the presidency was what Alexander Hamilton used to describe how the Founders sought to create an effective executive while still limiting the power of the office. What are the ingredients of Energy and what is the logic behind each?