Answer the following question | Get Quick Solution
I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
Now it’s time to dig a little deeper and compose a formal literary analysis. To get started, you will choose three of the poems listed below and use the SOAR handout to help you begin your analysis of each one.
- “The Minefield” by Diane Thiel
- “The Bean Eaters” by Gwendolyn Brooks
- “What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why” by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “When my love swears that she is made of truth” by William Shakespeare
- “Sympathy” by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- “The Negro Speaks of Rivers” by Langston Hughes
- “Facing It” by Yusef Komunyakaa
- “Dulce et Decorum Est” by Wilfred Owen
First, read the SOAR Protocol for instructions on what to do. Then, create a document formatted like this SOAR template and submit it in a .doc or .docx file. Include each of your three poems. Make sure to proofread before submitting your work.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.