Answer the following question | Get Quick Solution
I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
Now it’s time to dig a little deeper and compose a formal literary analysis. To get started, you will choose three of the poems listed below and use the SOAR handout to help you begin your analysis of each one.
- “The Minefield” by Diane Thiel
- “The Bean Eaters” by Gwendolyn Brooks
- “What lips my lips have kissed, and where, and why” by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- “When my love swears that she is made of truth” by William Shakespeare
- “Sympathy” by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- “The Negro Speaks of Rivers” by Langston Hughes
- “Facing It” by Yusef Komunyakaa
- “Dulce et Decorum Est” by Wilfred Owen
First, read thefor instructions on what to do. Then, create a document formatted like this and submit it in a .doc or .docx file. Include each of your three poems. Make sure to proofread before submitting your work.