architecture Article report | Get Quick Solution
Need help with my Art & Design question – I’m studying for my class.
Read an article from a current architecture magazine and/or periodical, less than 5 years old. Select an article about or relating to 20th century contemporary architecture or architects. Report on the general content, discussing the article in greater detail that was of interest to you.
In preparing your report, identify what you have read, placing the identification at the top of the page, using the format:
Title of Magazine, Author / Writer, Publisher, Date Published
You are to include a copy/printout of the article with your report. If other sources for support were used, make sure to include them at the end of your paper.
Your paper should have a clear introduction, a central discussion and a clear conclusion. It should respond to the following:
- What is the essential content or subject what you have read?
- What are the principles, concepts and / or topics discussed by the author? Note specific examples from throughout the book / article.
- What are your thoughts concerning the authors subject matter?
- Minimum length: (3) pages. Maximum length: (4) pages. Shorter reports will be returned for rewrite and re-submittal for grade.
- 11 point font, 1.5 line spacing, 1″ margins
Some Architectural Magazines/Periodicals:
- Architectural Digest
- Architectural Record
- Residential Architect