Big Bang Model, | Browse Solutions
1. Partially inflate the balloon.
2. Fold and clip it shut with the clothespin so the air does not escape.
3. Draw six evenly spaced dots on the balloon with the marker.
Label the dots A,B,C,D,E,
5. Using the ruler, measure the distance, in mm, from Dot A to each of the other dots.
6. Record your measurements in Tablel under initial measurements.
7. Remove the clothespin and inflate the balloon some more
8. Observe what happens to the dots
9. Pin the balloon closed and measure the distance from Dot A to each of the other dots.
10. Record your data in Table 1 under Trial #1
11. Repeat Steps 7 – 10 two more times
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.