Create a chronology and also a time line | Get Quick Solution
I’m stuck on a Law question and need an explanation.
Create a chronology and also a time line
Chronologies and timelines
Chronologies are simple but useful tools that help order events sequentially; display information graphically; and identify possible gaps, anomalies, and correlations. The technique pulls the analyst out of the evidentiary weeds to view a data set from a more strategic vantage point. A Chronology places events or actions in the order in which they occurred. A Timeline is a visual depictions of those events showing both the time of events and the time between events. Chronologies can be paired with a Timeline and mapping software to create geospatial products that display multiple layers of information such as time, location, and multiple parallel events. The geographic scope and many details of this case make a Chronology, Timeline, and Map particularly useful in understanding how the case unfolded both temporally and spatially.
Create a Chronology of the anthrax attacks and investigation
Step 1: Identify the relevant information from the case narrative with the date and order in which it occurred.
Step 2: Review the Chronology by asking the following questions:
- What does the timing of the appearance of symptoms tell me about when the letters were mailed?
- Could there be any other letters than the four in the government’s possession?
- What additional information should we seek?
- Are there any anomalies in the timing of events?
Create a Timeline of the attacks based on geographic location.
Step 1: Identify the relevant information about the victims from the Chronology with the date and order in which the events occurred. Consider how best to arrange the data along the Timeline. Can any of the information be categorized?
Step 2: Review the Timeline by asking the following questions:
- Do any of the events appear to occur too rapidly or too slowly to have reasonably occurred in the order or timing suggested by the data? (e.g. the letters and their postmarks).
- Are there any underlying assumptions about the evidence that merit attention?
- Does the case study contain any anomalous data or information that could be viewed as an outlier? What should be done about it?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.