Crj 320 chapter 6
I dont understand this English question and need help to study.
Follow the steps below:
Multiple Choice Questions: Use your text to choose the correct corresponding answer below AND provide a sentence or two explaining your choice.
1) ________ examined social learning with an emphasis on conditioning.
- A) Personality
- B) Behaviorism
- C) Psychoanalytic theory
- D) Trait theory
2) What is the central defining characteristic of a psychopath?________
- A) Hallucinations
- B) Neuroticism
- C) Impulsiveness
- D) Poverty of affect
3) A ________ psychopath is born with a normal personality but develops psychopathic characteristics as a result of personal experiences early in life.
- A) primary
- B) secondary
- C) charismatic
- D) distempered
4) According to moral development theory, when are people likely to turn to crime?__________
- A) They develop the ability to shift back and forth between developmental stages of moral reasoning
- B) They cannot successfully transition between developmental stages of moral reasoning
- C) They learn to appreciate the needs and interests of others
- D) They develop moral relativism
5). ________ theory involves the study of human perceptions and decision making.
- A) Cognitive information-processing
- B) Psychoanalytic
- C) Social cognition
- D) Behavior
6) According to Freud’s psychoanalytic theory, the id conforms to the
- A) morality and conscience.
- B) unconscious mind.
- C) reality principle.
- D) pleasure principle.
7) Individuals suffering from poor ________ development are likely to seek immediate gratification without considering the long-term consequences of their choices.
- A) ego
- B) superego
- C) repression
- D) id
8) ________ is a major criminogenic domain.
- A) Poor parenting skills
- B) Substance abuse
- C) Criminal history
- D) Limited attachment
9) According to John Bowlby, ________ attachment is a healthy form of attachment.
- A) anxious-avoidant
- B) anxious-resistant
- C) secure
- D) insecure
10) According to attachment theorists, what is the single most important factor leading to conformity?______________
- A) The development of empathy
- B) Poverty of affect
- C) Disengagement
- D) The development of scripts
11) Taking away an offender’s freedom by incarcerating him is an example of a______________
- A) positive reward.
- B) negative reward.
- C) positive punishment.
- D) negative punishment.