describe what industrialization was doing to the institutions of freedom and equality in America during the Early Republic Period
Need help with my History question – Im studying for my class.
Using the life and times of Sam Patch as a starting point, describe what industrialization was doing to the institutions of freedom and equality in America during the Early Republic Period (1800-1837).Construct a 2-3-page paper that describes how industrialization is changing the country during this period and how working-class Americans are responding to it.Be sure to incorporate the general historical narrative in your paper.
This is an argumentative paper.It is essential that you provide a thesis statement (argument).In writing this paper you are required to engage readings from Sam Patch, the Famous Jumper, SFA, as well as lecture materials.It is expected that you will prove proficiency in the course materials and demonstrate the ability to synthesize and analyze these materials in support of your thesis.
- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.Please refer to our policy statement on the syllabus concerning academic dishonesty.It is guaranteed that if you plagiarize at the very least you will fail the paper.
- Papers should use the MLA format for citations (see below).
- Papers should provide a works cited page at the end of the paper.
- This paper is to be 2-3 pages in length. Two FULL pages minimum.
- Use a 12-point font.Make sure there is a one-inch margin on each side.Double space the text and number your pages.
- Your thesis should appear in bold.
- All sources must come from the materials covered in the class so no outside sources.
- Do not use personal pronouns (I, me, you, etc.).Do not use contractions (dont, cant, wont, etc.).