Discussion 3 (JOIN)
Im trying to learn for my Philosophy class and Im stuck. Can you help?
DISCUSSION 3 (JOIN)
Module 3: Respond to one reading source (200 words minimum) and then to at least two other student posts (15 points/5 pts/5 pts). At least 300 words total are expected (add word count). As before, I’ve offered some starting throughts.
NOTE: the original materials/links for Discussion Boards are not always posted here but are always in the module, so when that’s the case, go there to read them.
Write directly in the typing field. Always title your post with the name of the program/article, so people know at a glance your focus (i.e., “Cyrus Cylinder,” “Archaeologist Strikes Gold,” etc.). I might award a point for clever and relevant links, but please no tired memes or tweets, and absolutely nothing cruel or off-color.
Option #1: Cyrus Cylinder – How a Persian monarch inspired Jefferson
After reading, you should be able to answer at least one of these questions:
- What two key historical figures are discussed in the article, and whats their connection
- How and why is the Cyrus Cylinder important to the kinds of freedom enjoyed in liberal Western-style democracies such as Britain and the United States?
- What are its specific connections to American history, and given contemporary politics (see recent US-Iran news stories, for example), why is it fitting and ironic that it should have toured the United States?
Option #2: Archaeologists strike gold in quest to find Queen of Sheba’s wealth
After reading the article page, you should be able to answer at least three of these questions:
- How was the lost mine rediscovered, and by whom? What is the image of the queen in popular culture, and what is the source?
- Why was the queens wealth important to that connection? What is an example of such influence in art?
- What was the relationship between Sheba and ancient Israel? (Hint: read the Module page and watch Heritage.)
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.