Discussion Board #7 | Get Quick Solution
Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Read “The Boston Photographs (Links to an external site.)” by Nora Ephron.
When you have finished the essay, ponder these two questions:
- In paragraph 9, Ephron quotes a newspaperman as saying that before printing Forman’s pictures of the woman and the child falling from the fire escape, editors should have asked themselves “what purpose they served and what their effect was likely to be on the reader.” If you were an editor, what would your answer be? By the way, the pictures were not taken in a poor neighborhood, and they did not expose slum conditions.
- Ephron thinks it would be good for newspapers to publish more photographs of death and dying (pars. 11-13). State and evaluate her reasons.
After you have “thought” about the questions, post a response to either question(choose 1).
In your post please include the following:
- The number of the question you chose.
- Begin your post with your answer to the question (state an assertion) by incorporating the topic of the question into your sentence.
- After your thesis/assertion is stated, offer evidence/reasons for your claim.
- Feel free to use material from Ephron or your personal views.
- If you use any material from Ephron, you must cite it with an in text citation; failure to do so will result in your post portion of the score becoming a 0.
***The post must be at least 250 words.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.