Discussion: History (500 words) | Get Quick Solution
Can you help me understand this History question?
Using the title of one of the two chapters this week, “The Modern Nation,”
1) What do you think this entails? What are some of the main contributing factors that are central to building a modern nation?
Also, your response should include a wide array of elements that will not only help you answer the question, but also think about key terms included in the chapter and how this connects to the following chapter.
2) How did the country shift from a modern phenomenon, to a great depression?
This should be a fun activity where you are putting yourself in the position of an observer, sharing your insights publicly, and a wider and more diverse audience.
Please use your textbook and to answer both discussion questions.
– You are required to solely use your textbook to answer the questions.
– No other outside sources are required to answer the questions.
– The more details and examples you use to write your responses, the more points you will likely get.
– You are graded on the originality of your response, the depth, and critical thinking you bring to the discussion.
– Be sure responses are in your own words, and your own work. Originality is important, and I implore you not to copy the text verbatim from the text. If you do, please be sure to cite the source and page number from the textbook, as I have done in the Online Discussion sample.
– Use that as a template how to answer and cite information from a source. If you do not cite sources/textbook, you will get 0 points if you borrowed information form that source.
– Responses should be at least 250-300 words per question (it’s okay to go over the word limit).