Discussion Questions & AMBITION & ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS | Get Quick Solution
I’m studying for my English class and need an explanation.
THERE ARE THREE PARTS TO THIS ASSIGNMENT. ALL PARTS MUST BE COMPLETED. ALL PARTS MUST BE IN DIFFERENT WORD DOCUMENTS.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words each:
- Why would a facilitation plan instead of lesson plans be used for planning inquiry-learning?
- What might be gained or lost when using facilitation plans versus lesson plans?
- What do you see are the benefits of using interdisciplinary inquiry in a real-life classroom?
- How does this compare to what professionals say are the benefits of interdisciplinary inquiry for students?
Create a facilitation plan for your theme study integrated unit.
Include the following:
- Brief summary of unit and grade level. (4TH GRADE)
- Calendar that shows your beginning activities, ongoing activities and culminating activities.
- Concepts most important to this unit.
- Skills students will develop.
- Content Standards you will be addressing.
- Potential problems students might have with possible solutions and alternate activities.
- Main question students will address.
- What you need to find out before starting this unit.
- Plans for meeting the needs of all learners. Advanced, struggling, and English Language learners.
brainstorm ways your team would use methods of inquiry across the K-12 content.
THEME: ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
Compile at least two ideas in each of the following grade spans: K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12.
Create a chart for your ideas and include:
- Resources for inquiry-learning at each of the grade spans.
- Benefits of using interdisciplinary inquiry at each of the grade spans.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.