Due on Friday
I need an explanation for this Social Science question to help me study.
Week 6: Wrapping Up
You have been studying the ways that family, school, and communityd efined both narrowly and broadlyi nterrelate to influence the development of children. Your textbook terms this socializationi.e., a reciprocal, dynamic process “by which individuals acquire the knowledge, skills, and character traits that enable them to participate as effective members of groups and society” (Berns, 2013, p. 6). As you take this time to reflect on what you have learned in the course, consider the agents of socialization that you have studied and how they are inextricably linked. Ask yourself: How has this study of human ecology underscored the vital importance of early childhood professionalst he role that you are working to attain?
- Reflect on and synthesize learning with regard to the influence of families, schools, and communities on the socialization of young children
Based on what you have learned throughout the past 5 weeks, summarize:
- At least two insights you have gained with regard to the impact of parents, families, early childhood care and education, and community on children’s development
- How the information you learned and evaluated in developing one of your Action Plans will impact the way you view and support the children and families with whom you work
- Your thinking with regard to the relationship between the role of a child and family advocate and that of an early childhood professional
Assignment length: Approximately 12 pages
By Day 7
Of this week, submit this assignmentO.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension) as the name.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment link. You will also be able to View Rubric for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as WK6Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension) and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
To access your rubric:
Week 6 Assignment Rubric
Check Your Assignment Draft for Authenticity
To check your Assignment draft for authenticity:
Submit your Week 6 Assignment draft and review the originality report.
Submit Your Assignment by Day 7
To submit your Assignment:
Week 6 Assignment
Week in Review
This Week you reflected on what you have learned in this course with regard to the influence of families, schools, and communities on the socialization of young children.
Congratulations! After you have finished the Reflection this week, you have completed the course. Please submit your Course Evaluation by Day 7.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.