ENG1101 Essay 2: Narration
Im stuck on a English question and need an explanation.
Write a word 500 word narrative essay about a personal experience from your life, based on one of the topics listed below. Remember that a narrative tells a story about an event and usually includes dialogue of the people in the story. Think of it as telling a friend about something that happened. Then write it in correct form. Remember that this is the only essay where you will be allowed to use personal pronouns such as I and we. Be sure to read the assigned pages in your books so you will understand how to write the essay. Also, there are examples in your textbook. Your essay should be at least 500 words long. Choose one of the following topics for your essay:
- a time that you were truly scared by something spooky or unexplainable
- a time when you became lost in a scary or funny situation
- a funny prank you pulled on someone
- an adventure you had with a favorite family member
- the most exciting even you ever attended