Field Trip Assignment | Get Quick Solution
I’m trying to study for my Philosophy course and I need some help to understand this question.
A field trip is made by students to study something at first hand. For this class you may choose:
- your own field trip to explore a service in a particular tradition other that your own,
- to experience an a museum exhibit that reflects the art of a tradition
- lecture that debates an issue in the philosophy of religion
- an experience of one of the traditions, e.g., yoga, nature journey, chanting, meditation, Shabbat service, Catholic Mass
- join with others in the class (or from your life) to experience something together
Some possibilities in the L.A. area include:
- The Bhagavad Gita Museum (Hinduism)
- The Museum of Tolerance (Judaism)
- Norton Simon Museum (they often have Buddhist and Hindu art exhibits) (Pasadena)
- Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple, Hacienda Heights Link to Temple (Links to an external site.)
- Self-Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine (Hinduism) (Los Angeles and Encinitas)
- Agape International Spiritual Center (New Thought) (Culver City)
- Quaker Service in Los Angeles (Links to an external site.)
- Siddha Yoga Meditation Center (Santa Monica) (Links to an external site.)
- Tadasana Festival on the Beach (Santa Monica) April 20-22
- The Goddess Temple of Orange County (Irvine) (Links to an external site.)
- Against the Stream Buddhist Meditation Society (Links to an external site.) (Santa Monica)
- Skirball Museum: Women Hold Up Half the Sky
- American Indian Cultural Center (Links to an external site.) – Haramokngna
After your visit, go to the discussion thread and post 500-750 words about your experience of your field trip including the following:
- Point 1: Description of your field trip visit and why you choose it
- Point 2: How the field trip related to the content of philosophy of religion
- Point 3: The impact of your visit on you personally or how it relates to a contemporary issue
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.