help with study guide
I dont understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
- For the empirical studies: be able to explain, with specific details, the experimental manipulation (this will be the instructions/materials the participants received) for each study (there may be more than one in each article).
- Be able to explain what those studies found (what were the resultsmay be clearer in the discussion) again, being specific (ex: dont just say they were less biased, say what they were less biased about).
- Be able to explain specific research findings for the color blind and multicultural approaches (what differences did research find in peoples behavior/what works and what problems arise)?
- What are the sources of antidiscrimination law (hint: the article identifies five)? Can you give an example of a specific law or act?
- What are the two forms of justice and how do they differ, according to the reading?
- Be able to explain illusions/biases associated with the two heuristics from the cognition reading.
- Be able to explain the threat-based approach to prejudice model (the threat, the cue, etc.)
- Be able to discuss what the Rushton article claims and what kind of evidence it uses.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.