I need this CCJS paper written
I need help with a Law question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
No directly quoted material may be used in this project paper.
Resources should be summarized or paraphrased with appropriate in-text and Resource page citations.
Theory Case Study
The course materials present a number of criminological, sociological, and developmental theories that endeavor to explain delinquent behavior among juveniles. In this assignment, you will select a real-life, notorious crime committed by a juvenile. This may be a crime perpetrated by a juvenile many years ago, or a case that is still active and in current events. You will argue for one of the particular delinquency theories as the most appropriate explanation for the perpetrator’s actions.
Examples could include:
- Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the shooters in the 1999 Columbine High School massacre
- Lee Boyd Malvo, the juvenile half of the infamous Washington, D.C., snipers in 2002
- Erik Menendez, age 17, murderer of his parents, assisted by his adult brother, Joseph Menendez, in 1989
- the juvenile perpetrators (Eric Rivera, Jr., age 17; and Timothy Brown, age 16) involved in the home invasion and murder of Washington Redskins star player Sean Taylor in 2007
- other juvenile offenders well-known at either the national or local level may be used with the prior approval of the instructor
The paper should include the following sections:
- an introduction presenting an overview of the crime, including BRIEFLY the basic facts of what happened
- an analysis in which you present how one particular criminological, sociological, or developmental theory best explains the perpetrator’s actions, and why
- a discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of that particular theoryhow it is that the theory may fall short in explaining certain aspects of the crime. In light of this, discuss what other theory or combination of theories may better account for those particular aspects of the crime
- concluding thoughts summarizing your research and analysis
- All outside sources must adhere to APA citation format for both narrative/content citations and bibliography page.
- Paper should be a minimum of 1,250 words or about five FULL narrative pages
- Double space
- 12 pt. font
- 1 margins
- Use APA citations for all sources (outside references not required)
- Include APA reference page (not included in word count)
· Create a cover page for your assignment (not included in word count)
- Include your name
- Course title and number
- Project title
- Topic selected
- Date of submission
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.