I will provide the immage from the chapter and you can choose one from the link.
Help me study for my Art & Design class. Im stuck and dont understand.
For this summary, you will have to provide 2 images.
- One image from the textbook in Chapter 3 only; not from chapter 2.
- One image of your own choice from the San Diego Museum of Art’s website: https://www.sdmart.org/collections/ (Links to an external site.)
For each image, include the following information in “bullet” format (cut and paste the items below to use as your template):
- Artist name
- Name of the artwork
- Medium (what it’s made of….oil paint, charcoal, etc)
- Attach the image
- Style of Representation: these are the general forms/styles of representation, or how art looks. Describe how it qualifies according to one of the styles. You must describe details of the artwork; anything from color, texture, flat areas, 3-D areas, size, etc– to back up your choice of style. (Please look to the textbook to define and describe the following terms)
Representational or Naturalistic: Idealized, Expressionist, Surreal
7. FORMAL ELEMENTS and PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: Identify the artwork in regards to the noticeable elements & principles with your new vocabulary; you don’t need to address ALL of the elements/principles, just the ones that are dominant. Remember, now that we have a list of things to look for, we can identify them more easily. You MUST use the correct vocabulary (from the textbook) in order to earn credit.
- FORMAL ELEMENTS: line, light and value, color, texture and pattern, shape and volume, space, time and motion, chance, improvisation and spontaneity.
- PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: balance, rhythm, proportion and scale, emphasis, unity and variety.
Failure to provide all of the information above will result in loss of credit. Do not upload a document file.
REQUIRED: provide the information in the numbered format above.
WRITTEN SUMMARY REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide the information in the numbered format above.
- CITE sources, if you use them (it is not necessary to use another source other than your text book). Your submission will be scanned through for originality. I will use this data to inform your grade. If you do not cite, it will “appear” that plagiarism is taking place.
- Limit your Summary to one page. Exceeding WILL result in a grade drop.
- Must be submitted as a pdf file.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.