Journal Drama | Get Quick Solution
I don’t understand this English question and need help to study.
Journal II Drama ALL SHOULD BE DONE IN MLA FORMAT
This journal contains a critique of each complete act of Hamlet. Since Hamlet is a play in five acts, your journal will contain five (5) complete entries. You are NOT required to critique each scene in the play. Your critique should cover the entire act.
Remember that the word length for Journal II Drama goes to 70 to 90 words each. However, the format is the same for each journal regardless of number of entries(instructions attached below). Nothing has changed except the word count. Only the Journal I Poetry has a shorter word count for each entry.
Complete journal instructions and examples are in the Journal Project section.
1. “Hamlet, Act I” Critique
2. “Hamlet, Act II” Critique
3. “Hamlet, Act III” Critique
4. “Hamlet, Act IV” Critique
5. “Hamlet, Act V” Critique
Possible Critique Considerations (for journal entries)
1. What is the theme (main idea) of the poem, drama, or short story?
2. How does the author develop the theme?
3. Did the author have a political, social, or religious purpose in this writing? What? Explain.
4. Do you agree or disagree with the writer concerning the point he or she was trying to make? Explain why or why not.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the values the writer seems to support in making her or his point? Explain why or why not.
6. If you were rewriting this poem, drama, or short story what you change or add to make the work better or easier to understand?
7. How did the language or culture of the influence or perhaps hinder your understanding of the work?
8. Did you learn anything about the culture, moods, or attitudes of the time the work was written?
NOTE: These questions are only suggestions that you may use to give you ideas about critiquing poetry, drama, and short stories.
Class Name and Number Day Month Year
1. “Name of Entry” Critique
2. “Name of Entry” Critique
3. “Name of Entry” Critique
4. “Name of Entry” Critique
5. “Name of Entry” Critique
Table of Contents
(Last name and page should be 1⁄2 inch from top of page.) (All other margins are 1inch.)
Last Name 1
1. ”Name of Entry” Critique
Follow instructions and include all information required until you have reached at least the minimum word requirements. If you do not reach the minimum required, you will not receive credit for this entry. When you have finished, include the work count.
2. “Name of Entry” Critique
Continue with next entry until required length. Then include word count.
Word Count: (Sample)
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.