love and romance | Get Quick Solution
I’m studying for my Psychology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
please use the format below and answer all the questions based on LOVE subject.
1. How old do you have to be to fall in love? Why?
2. How do you know you are in love?
3. What is the difference between love and infatuation?
4. What does love have to do with sex?
5. Can you be in love with more than one person at a time? Explain.
6. Does true love last forever? Why or why not?
7. Do you believe in fate? (One “right” person for you that you must find)
8. If you are in love, will you be attracted to other people?
9. Does love change over time? How?
10. Can people live satisfying lives without romantic love? Explain.
11. Can people grow to love each other? Explain.
12. Can you love without being loved back? What happens to unrequited love?
13. What is the age limit for love? Why?
14. Which would you rather be, the lover or the beloved? Why?
15. Can you love someone and not want to be with them? Explain.
16. Is love all you need to make a relationship successful? Explain.
17. What ideas about love are there in music? Movies? TV?
18. Go to http://www.5lovelanguages.com/ (Links to an external site.). Take the assessment, The Five Languages of Love. Tell me what you learned about your love language. What does this mean for your current/future relationships? Can you love someone according to your love language?