PHIL110 Interpretation Of Socrates Argument | Get Quick Solution
I need help with a Philosophy question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Specific Guidelines for the paper:
The focus of this paper will be Socrates’ argument in Plato’s Apology. You must do the following:
- You must explain Socrates’ argument concerning the afterlife as stated in the Apology.
- You must explain at least one objection to your formulation of Socrates’ argument. This must be done using the method of counter argument to argue against the original argument form as stated above in ‘A.’
- You must explain how someone might respond to your objection.
- You must write in the third person. Examples include: “One thinks…”, “This means…”, or “Socrates means…” Do not use the ‘we think’ or the ‘I think…” tense.
- Term papers are formal exercises. As such you need to write in a formal style.
- The paper must be 3 to 6 pages in length, not including the works cited page.
Here is a brief summary of the form/structure/outline of the term paper.
- Argument in Standard form.
- Explanation of argument.
- Counter argument using the method of counter argument.
- Statement of a problem with your counter argument.
- Works Cited page.
General Guidelines for the paper:
- The paper must be done in proper MLA format.
- The paper must have both an introduction and a conclusion.
- The paper must be type-written on standard letter-size (8.5” x 11”) paper.
- You must use a font no larger than 12 point.
- The paper must be in either the font ‘Times New Roman’ or ‘Courier New.’
- The paper must be double spaced.
- All margins must be no more than 1 and a half inches from the edge of the paper.
- The pages of the paper must be stapled together.
- You must number all of the pages except for the title page. The paper must be numbered sequentially starting from the number ‘one.’
- There must be fewer than 3 misspellings.
- There must be fewer than 5 grammatical mistakes (not including misspellings).
- There must be a works cited page and the quotes and references must be done in a proper MLA Style.
I have attached Socrates’s Speech about the nature of death “The Apology” and my interpretation of it which the whole essay should be about.