Philosophy Essay Due today
I dont understand this Philosophy question and need help to study.
Find two websites on the same topic, one of which has strong credibility and the other which has weak credibility. Answer the following questions about each of the websites.
1. What is the topic of the website?
2. Why is it important to establish credibility for this topic?
3. How did you establish credibility for the website and the information provided?
(Or, for the weak website, what is missing in establishing credibility?)
4. Is there any opportunities for bias on the website? Explain.
5. What is the goal of the website? Who is the target audience?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being very weak, 10 being very strong), what
numerical value would you assign to the credibility of the website? Briefly
explain your answer.
7. Provide a Works Cited area at the bottom of your essay, in MLA format, to
indicate where you found the websites, and any other information pertaining to the websites. You must also cite your sources in the text of your essay, in MLA format.
8. Be sure to check the rubric for the assignment to determine what you’ll be graded on.
Your essay should be a minimum of 1000 words (about 4 typed double spaced pages in 12 point font with 1 inch margins), not including your “Works Cited” section at the end of your essay.
The goal of this assignment is for you to demonstrate an ability to distinguish a website with strong credibility and one with weak credibility.