PSYCHOLOGY 791 Culture & Human Development Thought Paper #1
Im trying to learn for my Psychology class and Im stuck. Can you help?
- To reflect on ideas discussed in the film and readings
- To summarize briefly and concisely ideas that cut across film and readings
- To critically analyze and extend ideas presented in the film and readings
Instructions (8.3 points): Your two-page (double-spaced) thought paper must focus on one or two key ideas covered in the film and readings below:
- Film: Preschool in three cultures: Japan, China, and U.S.A
- Readings on 1/28th, 1/30th, & 2/4th
- Arnett, J. A. (2008). The neglected 95%: Why American psychology needs to become less American. American Psychologist, 63, 602-614.
- Keller, H. (2017). Culture and development: A systematic relationship. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 12, 833-840.
- Rogoff (2003) Course Textbook Chapter 1
Your paper must:
- briefly and concisely summarize the aspects you chose to focus on that cut across the film and readings (approx. 1 to 2 paragraphs)
- critically analyze these aspects by providing your take and reflections on them
- include evidence to substantiate your statements by:
- connecting the filmmakers’ and authors ideas with your own reactions and
- integrating your experiences and potentially other relevant materials (e.g., related readings or films; your experiences with cultural communities different than your own)
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.