Suggest one (1) key way in which the role of ethics in managerial accounting differs from the role of ethics in financial accounting. | Browse Homework Help
Each question must be answered in full. Not in essays format. Response should look like example.
Question: What time is it?
Answer: 5:00 pm
There are 13 questions, there needs to be 13 answers. If you cannot follow these instructions please do request to assist in this assignment.
- Suggest one (1) key way in which the role of ethics in managerial accounting differs from the role of ethics in financial accounting.
- Indicate the role that you believe is the most significant within a health care organization. Provide support for your rationale.
- Create an argument that explains why financial managers should be concerned with quality initiatives in the health care organization.
- Provide at least two (2) specific examples of quality initiatives in a health care organization with which you are familiar.
- Determine a key difference between a fee-for-service plan and an episode of care payment plan,
- indicate the plan that you believe to be most advantageous for the majority of patients. Provide support for your rationale.
- * From the scenario, determine one (1) key factor that has a negative impact on revenue.
- Recommend a revenue strategy for the organization in the scenario to improve its revenue cycle management. Provide support for your recommendation.
- Research cost escalation within the health care segment.
- Next, determine one (1) key driver of health care cost escalation.
- Indicate one (1) strategy health care managers can implement to reduce costs in the future. Provide support for your rationale.
- Assume that you are a financial administrator of a hospital, and you are responsible for reducing costs (e.g., fixed, variable, semi-fixed, etc.) for the facility.
- Determine the most significant cost within the hospital, and recommend a strategy for reducing this cost 10% over the next year. Provide support for your strategy.