Suggest the key financial drivers that most likely will cause health care organizations to merge. | Browse Homework Help
In todays uncertain economic and regulatory environment for the health services industry, many organizations may be presented with merger and acquisition opportunities to gain market share and drive financial and operational efficiencies. Given the current state of this market segment:
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Suggest the key financial drivers that most likely will cause health care organizations to merge. Provide support for your rationale.
- Assuming that two (2) health care organizations have merged. Determine the evaluation criteria that a financial analyst would use to evaluate the financial performance of the organization post-merger.
- Identify the determinants that the analyst would use to decide whether or not the merger generated favorable financial results for the organization. Provide support for your evaluation.
- Determine the key factors that will drive the financial planning process for most organizations in the post-merger phase
- examine the related impact to the organization process. Provide support for your rationale.
- Create an argument to assert that the financial planning process is of high value to a health care organization. Provide support for your argument.
- Predict the financial stability of the health care industry over the next five (5) years. Provide support for your prediction.
There are 7 questions that must be answered fully. Each question must be in BOLD with answered following in essay format
Use at least five (5) quality academic resources.