SUPER EASY! One-Page Analysis | Get Quick Solution
I’m studying for my Social Science class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Honestly shouldn’t take longer than about 30 minutes, super easy assignment. Just pick one of the videos (it doesn’t matter which one) and then answer the two following questions. It should be one page long double spaced and I attached the rubric just for reference.
- Choose a norm breaking experiment from the list below, or you can find one on the internet that interests you.
- Write a one-page description and analysis of the norm-breaking experience.
Please respond to the following an a one-page analysis. The submissions should be double-spaced, in 12-point font, and readable.
Q1: In a paragraph, explain what social norms are, and what their function is. Describe the norm that violated in the clip you chose. Describe and how this behavior violates the expectations of society.
Q2: In another paragraph, describe the responses or sanctions that the norm violator got from others. What did people say or do in response to the violation? Explain why you think that people responded the way they did. Finally, how did this clip make you feel when you watched it? Were you uncomfortable?
List of Norm Violations to choose from:
- Invading Personal Space in Public. (Links to an external site.)
- Several Norms are Broken in this Student Video. (Links to an external site.)
- Wearing work clothes to workout at the gym. (Links to an external site.)
- Having a formal dinner at a Burger King and the Mall food court. (Links to an external site.)
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeProofreading
Total Points: 100.0