teacher interview/ Role | Get Quick Solution
I’m trying to learn for my English class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Directions: You will interview a veteran classroom teacher. After completing the interview, write a two-three page critical reflection/summary paper based on the answers the teacher gave to the questions asked during the interview.
- Develop a list of questions (you may use the sample below) to ask a veteran classroom teacher. Suggested questions have been provided for you below.
- Write a two-three page critical reflection/summary paper which includes the following:
- Background information of the teacher interviewed
- Years teaching
- Degree(s) earned
- Grade levels taught.
- how did you learn and love this job? = “THIS JOB IS EXTREMELY REWARDING, YOU ARE RESPECTED, AND NOT ONLY ARE YOU ABLE TO TEACH LITTLE MINDS BUT THE LITTLE ONES TEACH YOU THINGS ALL THE TIME.
- what is your role? = PSYCHOLOGISTS, TEACHER, MOTHER, COACH, AND INSTRUCTOR.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.