Theory Analysis and Evaluation 1 | Get Quick Solution
I don’t understand this Social Science question and need help to study.
This assignment requires you to analyze and evaluate one of the following counseling theories: psychoanalytic, psychodynamic, Adlerian, Gestalt, or existential. Note that person-centered theory is not one of the choices of primary theory in this paper, although you may incorporate it as a secondary theory. In a later unit, you will apply the primary theory from this paper to the case study that you developed.
You will address the following:
- Describe the theory’s origin—how was it developed, who created it.
- Describe the theory’s key concepts and its principles and assumptions (its view of human nature, the theory of change, view of psychopathology, the role of the counselor).
- Evaluate the evidence base (the research evidence) supporting this theory.
- References: You must have a minimum of 5 scholarly resources. All references must be from peer-reviewed academic journals and should be no more than 7 years old. The optional readings for each unit will help you begin your research. A seminal book may substitute for one journal article. You must use proper APA style to list your references. Refer to the APA Style and Format (linked in the Resources) campus page for more information.
- Length of paper: The body of the paper must be 3–4 pages, not including the reference lists, abstract, or the title page.
- Written communication: Develop accurate written communication and thoughts that convey the overall goals of the project and do not detract from the overall message. Your paper should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills.
- Formatting: Use the current APA formatting, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no skipped lines before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, one-inch margins all around, and no bullets. Refer to the APA Style and Format campus page for more information.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
You are required to submit your final version of this paper to SafeAssign prior to submitting it for grading. Submit your work as a draft to check for any necessary edits. Once the paper is finalized and all edits have been made, submit the final version to your instructor for grading using the following file naming format: Your_Name_AssignmentNumber_AssignmentTitle (example: Ima_Learner_u03a1_ClientDescription).
Verify you have reviewed your SafeAssign report by providing the following comment in the assignment area: “I verify that I have reviewed the SafeAssign report for this assignment and this work meets academic honesty expectations.”
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.