Topic Statement; Discrimination in social thinking | Get Quick Solution
I need help with a Psychology question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Topic Statement; Discrimination in social thinking
In the final week of this course, you will design an intervention to address a specific problem you have identified utilizing social psychological insight. To ensure proper preparation for this cumulative work and to provide you with an opportunity for initial feedback, this week you will identify and describe a problem using relevant theory and research.
Your topic statement should encompass the following:
- Describe a problem of interest to you, personally, or that you are likely to encounter, professionally.
- Relate the behaviors that contribute to and result from this social issue.
- Discriminate relevant theoretical perspectives from social psychology.
- Generate potential intervention strategies.
Synthesize the information you have acquired from your review of the literature, guided by the above points.
Conclude with a paragraph that includes questions you have, additional directions you plan to explore through your research, initial thoughts about the final paper, and any problems you are experiencing or think you might encounter.
The Topic Statement
- Must be at least 3 to 5 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed scholarly sources. Additional scholarly sources are encouraged.