Unit 6: Core Assessment – Artwork Response Essay ROUGH DRAFT | Get Quick Solution
I don’t understand this Art & Design question and need help to study.
For this assignment, you will submit the progress you are making and a rough draft of your Artwork Response Essay. The purpose of this check-in is a precursor to the core assessment emphasizing the important of drafting and allowing an opportunity for instructor feedback.
TIMELINE OF EVENTS:
- Unit 1: Project instructions provided.
- Unit 2: Identify and submit your planned visit and chosen artwork.
- Unit 4: Museum visit complete; Tweet posted of experience.
- Unit 6: Response Essay ROUGH DRAFT Due.
- Unit 8: Response Essay Due.
Core Learning Objectives
- CLO 1: Use the specialized vocabulary of art and design to describe, both orally and in writing, their responses to art they have directly experienced.
- CLO 3: Critically respond to works of art, e.g. (Students will be able to not only know what they like but why.)
- CLO 5: Experience art directly in available local museums, galleries and architectural sites as a basis for response and critique.
- Provide a short statement of the following information:
- What is the percentage of completion for your core assessment?
- What issues are you facing in completing this assessment?
- A draft of your Core Assessment – Artwork Response Essay needs to also be submitted. Use the following to help guide your draft.
- Artwork Response Essay information and expectations provided below.
- Use the rubric provided below to guide your draft. Rough draft point expectations, see below.
- Submit by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, CT.
Unit 6: Core Assessment Rough Draft Rubric
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeRough Draft Submission
Total Points: 25.0
This is the artwork that was chosen.