Use the worksheets you completed for CR #1 and CR #2 in order to craft an outline of your paper. Also, be sure you have read the Guidelines for Essay #1 very carefully before drafting. You should also review the MLA Formatting Basics, and ensure your pape
Im studying for my English class and need an explanation.
Use the worksheets you completed for CR #1 and CR #2 in order to craft an outline of your paper. Also, be sure you have read the Guidelines for Essay #1 very carefully before drafting. You should also review the MLA Formatting Basics, and ensure your paper is properly formatted before submitting. In order to receive 5 points, your outline must adhere to the following criteria:
- Your document must be properly MLA formatted and should include a word count as the 5th line in the heading. (Only include the main text of your paper in this word count (do not include the heading or title in this number.).
- Your document must include a working title.
- Your document must include an introduction paragraph which begins with a general hook, introduces the two articles you will discuss, provides an overview of T-GAP for both articles, and then ends with a thesis.
- Your document must inlcude a thesis statement that answers the key question of Guidelines for Essay #1 clearly and specifically. This thesis should be last sentence of your introduction, and it should be highlighted yellow.
- Your document must include 4-6 bullet points which indicate which rhetorical strategy or device you will compare for that paragraph. Ideally, you can craft a topic sentence for each of these bullet points.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.