?Week #06 Discussion
Need help with my Philosophy question – Im studying for my class.
Week #06 Discussion
- You must respond to the question(s) posted for the week in less than 12 hours.
- Posting must be at least two paragraphs in length (4-6 sentences per paragraph), cited with references from the Online Lecture and Reading Material.
- If the Instructor response to your posting, then I will share with you his comments, and you will have 12 hours to respond to what the instructor asked you to do.
- Response MUST be based exclusively from Online Lecture and the Reading Material provided and NOT from any other outside sources. Plagiarism is not acceptable in any form and a score of zero will be given on the paper, as the paper will be checked by Turnitin Website for plagiarism.
- You have to read and understand the Online Lecture and the assigned reading materials that attached. Then response to the Week Discussion Topic, by writing a response to the questions giving below.
- Also, you need to answer completely the attached file named “Week #06 ACTIVITY – The Gospel of Mark-2”
Here is this Week’s Discussion Topic:
Recall that a PERICOPE is an individual unit of the gospel such as pronouncement stories, conflict stories and parables. That said, take a Pericope from the Gospel in Mark not covered by another student and, utilizing the information presented in the Online Lecture and Reading Material, explain the story in the following manner:
What is Jesus trying to say?
How do his listeners receive the message (if applicable)?
What literary tool(s) is/are Mark using in the pericope?
How is this pericope utilized in the other gospels (if at all)?
How can we apply this message today? Use personal experiences if possible, to support your discussion.
As a way to help you, you might wish to go the bible passage you cover in the USCCB website on the bible and read the commentary of the text that is below the selection you choose. It might give you some context to the reading you have chosen. Here is the website to help you out…
http://www.usccb.org/bible/books-of-the-bible/index.cfm#Mark (Links to an external site.)
You also are required to cite material from Johnson’s book and the Online Lecture to receive full credit for the weekly discussion.
Note: Make sure you cite the gospel chapter and verse as part of your answer.
We will be utilizing these methods in our discussion questions for all the gospels we are covering in this course.
Please Note: Your responses to initial postings should be based primarily on the content offered in the Online Lectures and the Reading Material.
KINDLY NOTE THAT I am Muslim and I just taking this course because its required to complete my degree plan at my school, so please take that in consideration when you write the response.
One pericope from the Gospel of Mark that has not been covered by another student is the healing of the demon-possessed man in Mark 5:1-20.
In this pericope, Jesus encounters a man who is possessed by demons and is living among the tombs. The man is violent and no one is able to control him, but when Jesus arrives, he is able to cast out the demons from the man and heal him.
Jesus is trying to say that he has the power to heal and deliver people from the power of evil. His listeners are amazed by the healing and deliverance that Jesus has performed, and they glorify God for it.
Mark uses the literary tool of miracles to convey the message that Jesus has the power to heal and deliver people. In this pericope, the healing of the demon-possessed man is meant to demonstrate Jesus’ authority over evil and his power to bring about transformation in people’s lives………
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.