Week 5 discussion : A-M: Motivation, Emotions, and Health: Stressed Out?
Can you help me understand this Psychology question?
Consider psychological explanations and solutions for stress by examining your own stress level and relating strategies to combat stressors in your own life.
To complete this activity,
- Complete The Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale (Links to an external site.) (Kresser Institute, 2016).
- Interpret your score. What are the implications of this? Include the following:
- Describe factors that impact appraisal and coping.
- Discuss the impact of stress on health.
- Illustrate specific examples of ways you might better manage your own stress, such as aerobic exercise, relaxation and meditation, etc.
- Explain how cultural and social diversity might influence perception and experience of stress.
To fully demonstrate content knowledge and critical thinking, the Motivation, Emotions, and Health, and Psychological Disorders and Therapies discussion must
- Appraise course concepts explicitly, applying them to your personal experiences/observations, and cite the required readings as appropriate.
- Be thorough and specific, structuring your work intentionally (with an introductory and concluding sentence or two), providing clear context, and concisely and precisely explaining relevant course concepts.
- Use personal examples to illustrate as appropriate, but do be sure to provide an objective analysis too, referencing required materials and using additional credible sources as needed to support your insight. For more, see Summary vs. Analysis (Links to an external site.).
- Use your own Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) and apply in-text citations appropriately throughout your post. For more, see APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.).
- Your original post should be a minimum of 300 words.
With regard to Motivation, Emotions, and Health:
- What other ways could your peer manage their stress?
- How is your stress different than your peers?
- How could buffering effects of social identity (e.g., social or religious) apply to your peers stress?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.