Week 5 Project
Im trying to study for my Social Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Develop a plan for a qualitative analysis, addressing the quantitative study of the fear of crime. Use the results of the survey conducted in the Week 3 Project to develop a qualitative exploration of the topic.
Be sure that your qualitative planning analysis includes answers to the following questions:
- Review the findings from the quantitative portion of the study, in the Week 3 Project.
- Identify areas worthy of further study, based on the quantitative portion. Your qualitative plan should endeavor to further examine those areas.
- Present your research questions for the qualitative analysis and describe how you will organize them.
- Explain where and how you will gather your data from the qualitative study for your qualitative analysis.
- Describe the resources you would need to do the research on your chosen research topic.
- Analyze whether you would need approval from an IRB before conducting your study.
- Discuss the potential problems or obstacles you are likely to face when you carry out the research.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.