What do you think? Target and Tiffany and Co. | Browse Homework Help
Find the 2020 financial statements for Target and Tiffany and Co. either on the sec.gov website or the Investor Relations sections of the company’s websites. See the video below if you need a refresher.
1. Calculate the debt to equity ratio for Target and Tiffany. Which company is the riskiest, based on this measure?
2. Assuming the debt ratio for Coca-Cola is 2.76 and Pepsi is 5.62. Which industry has a higher debt ratio, retail, or beverages?
3. Calculate the return on assets for Target and Tiffany. Which company appears more profitable?
4. If compared to the return on assets of Coca-Cola, which is 7.4% and Pepsi is 8.9% do you notice any industry differences?
5. Do you think Tiffany and Target should be considered to be in the same industry? Why or why not? Use ratios to justify your answer.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.