“Whistle Pig” by Jodi Angel | Get Quick Solution
I’m stuck on a English question and need an explanation.
Please read and use the story, “Whistle Pig” by Jodi Angel (Links to an external site.) to construct a one full page, single-spaced, thesis statement driven analytical argumentation in third person voice that answers the prompt: To Lacan, who an individual sees in the mirror is an external effect; merely an assumption of who the individual really is. Within “Whistle Pig,” Josh’s character sketch was neatly depicted on the surface, but who was Josh, as a person, really?
GUIDELINES – These One-Pagers MUST (let’s not lose unnecessary points; please reference these guidelines to ensure you’ve met the requirements BEFORE submitting):
- be single-spaced
- be written in 12pt., Times New Roman font
- be only ONE page in length of actual analytical argumentation; the work citation of the “Whistle Pig” PDF is the ONLY thing that goes on the second page
- be written in third person voice (no “I,” “me,” “my,” “us,” “you,” “we,” “our,” etc. use)
- follow proper paragraph form (indent each new paragraph)
- have a clear thesis statement at the end of the introduction paragraph
- have an MLA 8 header
- have a single-spaced MLA 8 heading
- have a proper MLA 8 work cited page – *remember, you’re only citing from the PDF short story of “Whistle Pig” provided. Without a work cited page, or a correct work citation, 10 points will be automatically deducted (please use the Step by Step Citation Guide in order to help you create your work citation for the three (3) short stories)
- include textual evidence (quotes WITH corresponding page numbers from “Whistle Pig”) that support your argument
- ONLY have textual evidence (quotes WITH corresponding page numbers) from “Whistle Pig” – NO outside sources are to be used, so please only quote from the short story PDF link provided
- have a creative, centered title
- be creative in general – try to have fun with these assignments; your responses to the prompt are of YOUR own great critical thinking skills, so really dig deeply and showcase a clever analytical argumentation!
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.