you just have answer the ? do not have to be a paragraph | Get Quick Solution
I need help with a Psychology question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
For lab two, please locate a peer-reviewed research paper from an academic journal relating to any topic within care and prevention of athletic injuries. No abstracts will be accepted, your article must be a full-text. This may include, but not limited to, rehabilitation, injury prevention, corrective exercise, factors influencing performance, etc. Once you find a peer-reviewed research article, please complete the attached article critique document and submit the saved peer-reviewed journal article, completed article critique document, and citation on or before 11:59 pm on Sunday, September 27.
Do not hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns,
Article Critique Form
Respond to the questions below for each section of the research report. Write your well-crafted answers in paragraph form with at least one paragraph per section.
· Significance – Does the topic appear important to society? Is it personally relevant?
· Language – Is the presentation clear and objective? Is the language consistent with the approach used by the researchers?
· Literature Review – Is there balance in the point of view found in the citations? Is there an appropriate time frame, with some older and some more current references? Is there a coherent theme? Are primary sources emphasized?
· Research Questions – Are the questions/objectives clearly identified?
· If the study if qualitative, are the questions/objectives supported by the literature review and/or by the data that emerged during the study?
· If the study is qualitative, are the questions/objectives open-ended to facilitate theme exploration?
· If the study if quantitative, are the questions/objectives limited to those with direct foundation in the literature review?
· What – Can you identify the target population?
· Who – Is sufficient detail provided about the participants to judge if they are consistent with the target?
· Where – Did the researchers identify the setting, and is that setting appropriate?
· When – Did the researchers identify the time period during which the study was conducted?
· How – Did the researchers specify how participants were selected, and did the selection procedure appear to be appropriate?
· Why – Was there explanation for why these participants were chosen, and is there reason to suggest a bias in selection that would influence the findings?
· Completeness – Was sufficient detail provided about the procedures so that the study can be replicated?
· Appropriateness – Do the procedures appear relevant for the research questions/objectives identified for the study?
· Identification – Were the tools used to gather information clearly identified?
· Quality – Do the instruments used to gather information appear appropriate and sufficient to define and describe the variables that were being studied?
· Clarity – Were the findings clearly reported?
· Completeness – Were there indicators of an incomplete analysis, and, if so, was the reason explained?
· Style – Is the discussion clearly written?
· Relevance – Is the discussion focused on how the findings are related to the objectives of the study?
· Conclusions – Do the conclusions follow logically from the results?
· Completeness – Are implications, limitations, and recommendations for further res
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations on your paper, our money back guarantee allows you to request a refund.
We don’t our clients private information with anyone. What happens on our website remains confidential.
Our service is legit
We always keep our word and follow every instruction on order, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper for plagiarism before submission, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 4 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency of your paper. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.